Dr. Ari Greenspan is a Jerusalem dentist. Our office offers an unusually wide array of dental services at the highest level of quality. Dr. Greenspan, a Jerusalem dentist, studied in The University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ in the USA.
What is unique about Jerusalem dentist Dr. Ari Greenspan?
- Dr. Greenspan was the first dentist in the country to use the revolutionary CEREC 3d technology to form crowns in an hour.
- A great emphasis is placed on continuing education. See here for a complete list of his constant striving for improving and keeping updated.
- Jerusalem dentist Dr. Greenspan, is one of a handful of Jerusalem dentist’s who have the permission of the ministry of health to do dentistry under general anesthesia in his office.
- Dr. Greenspan also is one of a handful of dentists that perform frenectomies for babies who have a tongue tie and have nursing difficulties.
- The office performs a large amount of esthetic dentistry including full porcelain crowns in Jerusalem as well as porcelain veneers.
- Naturally, we also do implantology placing dental implants as well as doing sinus lift surgery and bone grafting.
- We have an active dental hygiene program offering patients the ability to upkeep their mouth in a state of health.
- We offer childrens dentistry done by Dr. Joel Cohen Jerusalem dentist who is a graduate of Hadassah dental school and an expert in pediatric dentistry. Dr.Cohen has worked for the Ministry of health’s dental division
- We offer facial pain, TMJ and sleep apnea treat performed by Dr. Larry Lockerman, Jerusalem dentist who practices in the Boston facial pain clinic as well as in Jerusalem.
For more information on Jerusalem dentist Dr. Ari Greenspan at 02 679-8040